Ironman Lake Tahoe is of course the major event for most of the Bay Area's long distance athletes, and M2 will have a program for that, but there are many great races that need attention as well. Take a few moments to let us know your race schedule for next year to insure we build them into the group, and we can find your training/race partners too.
Some basics on M2's Endurance Group Training:
- Unlimited access to M2 Studio and CycleOps Power based classes
- Alter-G, High-Speed Treadmill and Computrainer Reservation Options
- TRX Suspension Training
- Vasa Swim Trainers and Ergometers
- Weekend Coached Rides and Runs with designated group leaders. Routes and maps detailed by Thursday mornings.
- Monthly training plans customized for your event
- Group Forum/Message board for advice and support
- Anecdotal motivational stories from your own M2
- Special training events/camps throughout the year
- Discounts on Auto/Bike Insurance, RunningWareouse.com, CycleOps/Powertaps, Garmin Watches
Full breakdown of M2 services here: http://m2rev.blogspot.com/2012/02/m2-programs-and-services.html
Come join us on Friday, November 9th at 6:00 pm for our Happy Hour to learn more about how M2 can help you attain your 2013 goals!