2012 is right around the corner and that mean we need to start thinking about training! Are you looking to challenge yourself at the Ironman or 70.3 distance in 2012, and are:
▪ An experienced endurance athlete, but looking for a distinct approach with a proven track record?
▪ Looking for a more hands-on program with regular weekly access to your coach and cycling classes?
M2 has a great group forming for many of the 2012 IM and ½ IM calendar events: Oceanside 70.3, IM Texas, Wildflower Long Course, IM St. George, IM CdA, IM France, and other assorted endurance events on the 2012 calendar! Come to an informal info session where M2 will outline the goals, philosophy and structure of his group training program.
Info session: Friday, October 28th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Location: M2 Revolution - 1440 Bush Street
Whether you are training for a specific event or just want the company and camaraderie of a motivated group of swimmers/riders/runners, the M2 Group Program is a great way to gain fitness and skills.
M2’s training methodology is characterized by:
▪ Smart performance training methodology versus fitness-stagnation and training joy buzz-kill volume.
▪ Blending challenge, adventure, and our beautiful surroundings to test one’s mettle in preparation. Boring, mind-numbing workouts are not part of our training lexicon!
▪ Group camaraderie fostered by a premiere training center and weekend group outings.
▪ His program includes all cycling classes, access to Vasa Trainer and Alter-G treadmill, training programs, & weekend outings.
The group training launches in December and January, so come to the info session to find out how you can prep for your 2012 half or full Ironman.
If this program sounds right to you, check out these relevant M2 articles which detail more of the M2 training philosophy:
Come see what the program is all about and ask M2 himself how best for you to train. Look for more info on his website: www.m2rev.com. You can also learn more about his program by clicking on M2 News on this homepage.
Here’s to a great 2012 race season and I’ll see you next Friday.